This page is a holding area for links to external resources. As we create additional organization for the GNC wiki, we can create additional sections on this page and/or move some of the links can be moved to different pages. For now, please feel free to add links to any external sites you think may be of interest to GNC members and people in Needham. A short descriptive sentence or comment after the link itself may be helpful in some cases.
- HBR Green - An online discussion about Leadership and the Environment from Harvard Business School and the Harvard Business Review
- Massachusetts Climate Action Network
- US Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Massachusetts Technology Collaborative (MTC):
- Massachusetts Division of Energy Resources - the Department within the Commonwealth's Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs responsible for energy-related programs
- The Database of State Incentive for Renewables and Efficiency (DSIRE) has information for all 50 states; this is the link for the Massachusetts-specific information
- LWV Climate Change - National League of Women Voters Climate Change Policy Initiatiave
- RateIt Green - Start-up trying to create a resource (think Angie's List) for buying Green Products. Dave Duehren of GNC has provided some advice to this company through his work with MIT Entrepreneurial Groups.
- NY Times Map of Global Oil Production and Consumption - Very well done graphic reference (published November 6th, 2007)
- Environment Northeast - A policy analysis and advocacy organization addressing large scale environmental and sustainability issues facing New England and Eastern Canada. In December, 2006, ENE published Climate Change Roadmap for New England and Eastern Canada, a 400-page comprehensive plan to achieve greenhouse gas reduction targets in the region.