Participating in the 10% Energy Challenge as an organization
Who can participate?
Any local club, house of worship, or organization can participate in the Challenge by encouraging their members to submit an energy-saving MyPlan. The organization's name (and description of the group, if desired) will be posted on the Green Needham website. Green Needham will award recognition depending on the level of participation. (These guidelines are flexible.)
- Small organizations (1-20 people): bronze (50% participation); silver (70% participation); gold (80% participation)
- Medium organizations (21-100 people): bronze (20% participation); silver (30% participation); gold (40% participation)
- Large organizations (over 100 people): bronze (10% participation); silver (20% participation); gold (30% participation)
How to get started.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Eleanor Rosellini at 781 453-9526. A Green Needham member will give you more details. You may want to have someone come to speak at a committee meeting, or meet with a few interested individuals, or give a presentation to the general membership.
- If your organization decides to participate, simply designate a contact person.
- Green Needham can provide speakers, sample emails, organizing tips, and graphics to download, including a flier.