10 Percent Challenge/Highlights
The goal of the 10% challenge is to make it easy for Needham residents to save money and help the environment by reducing their energy use and their carbon footprint.
- Reach out to community groups with presentations that feature specific, actionable information individuals can use to cut their energy use
- Provide a self-guided online checklist that enables the user to make a personal energy-saving plan
- Build a library of energy saving information and ideas tailored for our community
The official announcement and rollout of the 10% Energy Challenge occurred in mid-January, 2009.
If you are interested in working on the 10% challenge, e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Project description - Description of the project goals
- Rollout - Announcement and rollout plans for the Challenge